You too can change your life.
The Wins of Change
What people have experienced from the Integrity Program
- Relief from self-sabotage.
- Improved self-esteem.
- Awareness of authentic self.
- An alignment of one’s basic purpose.
- A full understanding of Integrity.
- Spiritual enlightenment.
- A revitalization of one’s life.
- A new ability to set healthy boundaries.
Letters to Mary from Her Clients
INTEGRITY PROGRAM RESULTS
Since starting the Ethics program with Mary I have experienced the following results:
- I have achieved a renewed understanding of my personal responsibility for ALL areas of my life.
- I discovered that when one fully and willingly reaches into a persistent problem area, the problem aspect of it goes away! An astonishing and ultimately simple truth!
- I experienced 'rolling realizations' on my responsibility in the areas of communication, relationships and identity.
- I experienced a huge increase in my ability to be present in any challenging situation as the Solver, not the Problem.
- I have discovered the basic truth about my role in the creation and persistence of my problems and my ability to resolve them.
- I understand how my willingness and ability to be present and accounted for is vital to my health, sanity and well-being.
- The changes in my awareness are well worth noting, but I have realized that these changes are actually a return to my own basic viewpoint. That is a stupendous discovery!
- My communication has improved greatly, with more focus on listening, and others have commented on it.
- I learned how to take back my power by showing up powerfully as true self.
- I have increased my ability to grant others their own beingness, and that has provided me with an enhanced degree of peace, generosity and awareness.
I feel like I am in a position of power. I'm comfortable in the environment. Life is changing, and my wife confirms it all the time. I've handled the financial matters, and everything is happening the way we both wanted it to happen. We're very happy to be with each other. It's a new life for us and it's really wonderful. When an obstacle comes along I just fix it. These feel like permanent improvements as long as I remain vigilant and keep applying what I've learned, like being the Solver, which takes out the seriousness in playing the game. And I am enjoying it!
You truly are a gem. What you have helped me to achieve is priceless. I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and over 20 years doing self development courses, seminars, and counseling.
I have learned so much and have been able to help many people transform their lives and pursue their dreams doing seminars and counseling with others.
There was one catch, I couldn’t do it for myself. I could to a certain degree but it seemed somehow my value and personal esteem was tied up in how much I helped others and the world we lived in. Other people would love and admire me and I would tell myself “see you must be valuable.” It seemed I was always trying to prove to myself my value.
This was great because I was helping a lot of people. Then I got involved in a relationship with a man that could not acknowledge my value and it ended with me being a single mother. I gave up my seminar and counseling business and took a supervisor job at a prestigious company and had awards and many people respect me. But I still felt like a failure.
Somehow I kept waiting for my son’s dad to see my value. “My perceived failure” with this relationship kept me feeling unworthy to go back out and help others win at their lives. (Of course I didn't realize I was the one judging myself against my own standard of perfection).
What I had lost was ME. With your help I was able to separate from a false identity I had created, and regain my natural position as a viewpoint; the observer, the awareness that I am. I was able to reclaim my power of being in the present moment, dealing with my life and with what was in front of me.
I realized after the work we had done that this sense of unworthiness had been with me for most of my life. I always felt less than people when conversing and had a “persona” of confidence I displayed that was very good. Both the false persona and the feelings of unworthiness are gone. I walk into any environment and feel completely comfortable with my self.
You also gave me valuable tools to have the courage to handle whatever comes up so I can continue to grow and expand. Now when interacting with people it is like all that 20 years of knowledge I have been acquiring is right there for me to use. I just never had the confidence to use it in any circumstance.
I know this is just the beginning of what is going to happen in my life because I have a whole new level of self-esteem, confidence and self respect.
I thank you whole heartedly,
I have had a new realization. I hadn't put my finger on it until now. I thought I had simply started living my life with a greater degree of ease but what I realized is that I AM HAVING FUN playing the game of my life! What a concept! I never would have believed it could happen, before starting the Integrity program.
Just finished the Ethics & Integrity Program and what a surprise package that is!! This gave back to me the clarity and awareness of self I had so longed to re-discover but hadn't realized it was missing. What a surprise!